Thursday 16 July 2015

Value of money

Cash is king. Do u agree?

Dream of you to have an unlimited amount of cash, what will you do?

For me, I will do everything to my heart content. The world is my oyster. I will go wild, party whole night, make new friends, buy whatever I want, donate for social cause and most important free myself from the rat race.

So, where do you get the cash?

It all started with a dream a desire, not any desire but a burning core desire to be of utmost rich.

If you have the burning desire sure you will willing to pay any price to get there. It is paying the price that gets you there, willing to sacrifice 10 or 20 years to be rich.

After dreaming, we need to come to reality in lives, "you can build a castle in the air but make sure that the castle or dream has legs."

"You can wish anything in life, but the bigger the dream the higher the price you gonna pay."

After dreaming, we need strategies, in order, to be successful.

So, start dreaming to be free from the rat race. Do you like to be a slave to money or money to be your slave? I choose the second option. Let the burning desire to be free from money prison start in you. Like Archimedes say if you have big enough level you can move the world.

Then, get a strategy.

I will discuss strategies later, start the burning desire to be free from "money prison" like what Martin Luther King believed.

"Know the Truth and the Truth will set you Free!"

Good Luck! Amigo!

Sincerely,
Dr. Lion

Image result for money at the rainbow shutterstock



No comments:

Post a Comment