Friday 15 September 2017

The Allure of a Million Dollar - The Baby Steps to Investments

Say, I tell you I have a very great investment to invest - Mining Uranium in Antartica!

If I were to ask you for a million dollar. You will say are you mad? Where do I have such amount of money?

If I were to ask you for a hundred thousand, you will be more receptive, but,  you will still say that will be too much of an asking.

If I were to ask you for ten thousand, then, you are ready to listen. You will ask me what's the deal?

If I were to ask you for a thousand. You will say u feel right to invest, with this amount of money and don't mind losing it all.


We always lose, why?

We always like to go for the Giants' steps to investments and not slow and steady.

We should always go for the baby steps instead,  a few drops at a time make the mighty ocean.

Lets me prove it to you mathematically how 1 million is possible mathematically.

Say, your final objective or destination is to profit with a million.

You have a few options as follows:

1) Get a 1 million dollar profit deal.

2) Get a 10 times a hundred thousand dollars profit deals

3) Get 100 times a ten thousand dollars profit deals

4) Get 1000 times a thousand dollars profit deals

5) Get 10000 times a hundred dollars profit deals

6) Get 100000 times a ten dollars profit deals

7) Get 1000000 times a one dollar profit deals

Choose the million dollars deal that suits you or maybe the next one dollar profit that will bring you the next million.

"So, don't look down upon the next penny that is lying on the floor, it can be the next billion in the making" - Warren Buffet.

Hope this helps you in your citadel of wealth!

Good luck! Amigo!

Sincerely,
Dr. Lion

No comments:

Post a Comment