Saturday 4 November 2017

Types of Transaction Opportunities and how to seize it.

In any business opportunity, it is divided into 4 quadrants or types:

Quadrant 1 - High probability of winning with high return. I would term this shooting star.

Quadrant 2 - High probability of winning with low return. I would term this dogs.

Quadrant 3 - Low probability of winning with high return. I would term this cash cow.

Quadrant 4 - Low probability of winning with low return. I would term these crocs.

In every transaction - whether business, gambling, investing, stock or dividends yielding - I will only invest in shooting star or cash cow.

I don't mind missing all the dogs or crocs, as buffet always say

"One or two Highly probabilistic winning trade a year is better than thousand of aimless trading"

Transacts more in shooting star, some in cash cows and avoid dogs and crocs, altogether will bring your investment to the superhighway.

Fate favored those who are prepared.

God bless all us with a productive life.

Good luck! Amugo.

Yours sincerely,

Dr Lion.

No comments:

Post a Comment